Parking Mania Hack for All Levels Unlock & Coins 2016
Want to play all Parking Mania levels without purchasing them? Download our free Parking Mania hack tool now, directly from our website, to easily unlock all of the levels and get unlimited coins.
Our Parking Mania hack tool is very easy to use. Take a look at the image below to see what it will look like. All you have to do is download it and click “start.” You don’t need a jailbreak or APK root to use the 2016 hack, no annoying surveys! Enter how many coins you want. The levels will automatically unlock.
Download our Parking Mania hack from our site. It should take 30 seconds to download. After it downloads, it will take another 30 seconds to install. Make sure you choose Android or iOS. There is no jailbreak or APK rooting needed and you wont be asked to fill out a survey. The levels will automatically be set to unlock. Don’t forget to input how many coins you want.
Click the big “start” button to begin the hack. After the hack has finished, which should only take about 30 seconds, open the app on your device like normal. All of the levels will be available to play and your coins will be loaded.
Cheats & Tips for Parking Mania
- Learn how to drive. At least virtually. And at least the basic rules. Learn that if you accelerate your car will go faster and vice versa. I know that this is common sense but you will be surprised.
- Most of the time, if you don’t cause any traffic congestion or you don’t bump into other cars, you should be fine. The game is pretty tolerant from a time point of view so be patient and concentrate at doing your job.
- Always follow the road you are supposed you take (the direction is marked with yellow arrows) because at later stages, you will most likely get lost. The way you drive until the parking lot still counts as a mission objective.
- When you reverse your car, be really careful at your direction. If you tilt your phone to left, the car’s direction will be to the right and so on. There is a thing called physics that applies here as well.
- In addition to the above rule, try to avoid, if possible, to reverse a truck especially if it has a trailer. You will hate that trailer and the way it moves.
- Don’t be a racer. When there are tight spots or there is a lot of traffic, you should reduce your speed as well.
- When you are required to take a turn and the road ahead is narrow, make sure you stay in your lane because getting on the opposite one will result in a penalty.