Charm King release date is on April 18, 2014, published by PlayQ Inc on App Store. If you guys found any other official links or sites to play Charm King game online, or related useful information like the official release date for Charm King Android, iPhone & iPad (iOS), PC, Xbox 360, Xbox 720, PS3, Vita, PS4, 3DS, Wii U, Mac, PlayStation, Charm King Online, Facebook, on other Google, Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo game consoles or platforms
Choose one of the server location above to start to get the apk file for Charm King, move the file to your Android phone’s SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Enjoy always room for one more match-three game in one’s life, PlayQ Inc has launched Charm King on Facebook. The game asks players to clear symbols (charms) like clouds, butterflies and feathers from the board by swapping the location of two symbols to create lines of three or more matching items, horizontally or vertically. Each level of Charm King has a different board layout and overall requirement for completion, with many of the genre’s expected features, like stars and move limits, being present throughout.
Click Here To Download Auto Updated Game:
Last application update:
What’s New in Charm King v2.9.0
- Journey to a new region, the charming Fairytale Tower! Cross the moat and climb to the top to discover the secret of the Magic Mirrors!
- 15 brand new levels bring the total up to 385! Plus new quests for each level!
- New game feature: Magic Mirrors! How do you break their enchantment? You’ll find the answer in their reflections…
- Update to the latest version of Charm King and join the fun!
In each level of Charm King, players must complete a different requirement without running out of moves. One level may ask players to collect a large number of specific kinds of charms, while another asks users to light torches on the game board by making matches next to them. Another level may add dirt to the board to complicate things, but this can be removed by making matches next to the dirt. Still another level type sees users collecting bubbles by making matches with the charms locked within them, and so on.
Creating matches with four symbols sends a shockwave across the row or column that contained the match (depending on the match’s horizontal or vertical orientation), enchanting any remaining necessary charms in its path. These enchanted symbols are worth twice the number of points when collected. A similar effect is triggered when making a match in the shape of an L or a T, but these matches send the enchantment onto all necessary symbols in a single row and column at the same time. Finally, creating a match of five symbols sends the enchantment across three full rows or columns on the board
Upon starting, tutorials are given to make it easier for you to learn the game as fast as possible. While playing, you will discover more features which include:
- High quality with fast loading scheme. The story as well as the animation are good and realistic.
- Collect three of the same items. The minimum matches you have to make is three to have it on your list. The larger number of items you match, the more double items to make.
- Collect four items, either horizontal or vertical to double up the items within the line. Doubled items will be counted as twice upon collecting.
- Collect five or more items that cross horizontally and vertically to double up more items. You can have an L or T shaped matches. Everything where the charm passes through will be collected as doubled up.
- Bombs will be spread out by the sun to explode some items which will also be added to your collection to help you advance on the next level easier. The sun also spread double up on items once you filled up its bar.
- The upper part shows the number of moves you can do and the number of moves left to complete the task. Below this, you can find a bar with sun at the right part. You have to fill this up to experience the power of the sun. At the bottom part, you will see the orders you have to complete and the number of items you already collected and the number of items you have to collect more before completing the game. The large screen contains the game progress.